Re: proposal: send every developer his outstanding bug reports

Hi,

>>"Sven" == Sven Rudolph <sr1@irz301.inf.tu-dresden.de> writes:

Sven> Every week a list of all outstanding bug reports listed by developer
Sven> is posted to debian-devel.  I propose to send every developer a
Sven> list of all outstanding bug reports for his packages via e-mail
Sven> regularly, e.g. every week too.  So every developer should stay
Sven> aware of his outstanding bug reports.

Sven> What do you think about this proposal ?

	I personally like the idea, since I have no outstanding
 reports, but people with old reports undergoing a busy period may
 think otherwise.  OTOH, this may help reduce the outstanding bugs by
 flushing old, invalid bugs out of the system by the reason of
 irritation.  By the gripping hand, we may also learn of developers
 who have faded silently into the mists _and_ have an invalid address

	I think we should do it, if just for reason 2.

		manoj
--
Life is full of concepts that are poorly defined.  In fact, there are
very few concepts that aren't.  It's hard to think of any in