checksums file on ftp.debian.org

I've removed the `checksums' file on ftp.debian.org, as it was out of
date.

There is a list of the MD5 digests of all the files in the archive in
the indices subdirectory (which Carl says he may want to rename - it's
just the first name that came to my mind).

I prefer the use of MD5 to `sum' because it is the same everywhere,
because it protects against the introduction or loss of null bytes,
and because its output is suitable for cryptographic use, should this
be necessary.

It is however considerably slower to calculate :-).

Ian.