Continuing DNS problems

The internic are clearly a pile of wossnames.  The DNS problems are
starting to make mail bounce here, including stuff for the bug
tracking mirror.

Please could the following take place immediately:

1. Change the zone data to work around the problem as far as possible.
   This means replacing the records
      @               IN      MX      10 master.debian.org.
      master          IN      MX      10 master.debian.org.
   with
      @               IN      MX      10 new-master.debian.org.
      master          IN      MX      10 new-master.debian.org.
      new-master      IN      A       206.139.73.161
Then the mail will stop bouncing and developers whose systems have the
stale data can use the name `new-master' instead.

2. Someone *telephone* the internic to ask them what the problem is.
If noone tells me by 1800GMT tomorrow that they've done so I shall do
it myself.

Ian.