Uucp configuration

Hi folks,

I have created a demo of a prototype of a configuration utility for use
with Taylor-uucp.  I would appreciate it if interested parties would
download the package from:
	ftp://ftp.digex.net/pub/access/dhs/uucpconfig-0.0.1.tar.gz
and let me know what they think.

Obviously, this needs a lot of work, but I would appreciate any comments
that might help me flesh this out.

The installation menus use dialog heavily.  Is dialog intended to be a
Debian standard user-interface?  I am planning that uucpconfig will
eventually present an X interface if possible, then fall back to text.
Should there be an intermediate fall-back to dialog?

Thank you,
David

--
  David H. Silber     dhs@firefly.com     Project: Debian Linux (uucpconfig)