Re: National Information Infrastructure awards

> From: bruce@pixar.com (Bruce Perens)
>
> Check out http://www.gii-awards.com . They are running an award for
> "telecollaboration" sponsored by ATT. We should go for it. Does anyone
> want to work on this?

Do we qualify?  The section on Telecollaboration specifies:

	Note: entries must include real-time collaboration (e.g., text,
	video) to be eligible.

I don't know that we can be considered real-time?  (By all means argue
otherwise, or perhaps even just enter anyway ;-)

				Warwick

Warwick Harvey                                    email: warwick@cs.mu.OZ.AU
Department of Computer Science                        phone: +61-3-9287-9171
University of Melbourne                                 fax: +61-3-9348-1184
Parkville, Victoria, AUSTRALIA 3052     web: http://www.cs.mu.OZ.AU/~warwick