request for checksums

Ian,

The following request sounds reasonable, and I ran the command for him,
but I thought you might want to use md5sum in the long term. Would you
like to take care of the script to do this on "master?"

	Thanks

	Bruce

--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story", at greater than $184,200,000 in domestic box office