Re: boot floppies status

I added a "do without a swap partition" menu item, with a dialog box
containing appropriate discouragement, but it will let you have your way
if you insist. Some options create customer support problems, this is
one of them, thus the discouragement.

Regarding the stupid "<5>" bug (it's the log-level from the kernel
printf), I'd encourage you to fix the kernel problem and send patches
to Linus.

Regarding netmasks, I need to rewrite the whole thing, but please send
a patch for now because I don't know when I'll get to rewriting it.

	Thanks

	Bruce

--
Pixar's "Toy Story", at greater than $184,200,000 in domestic box office
receipts, is the #1 movie released in 1995!