archive status

Well..

I have just gone through the archive for the first time (fully) after the
move.  There were some duplicate versions on things-- there shouldn't
be any more.  Please let me know if you find any.

There were a couple of corrupt .gz source archives in the stable tree.  I was
able to retrieve those from a mirror.  Matt, I guess this is where I thank you
for keeping ftp.debian.org off the air for a little while ;)

There are still a couple of corrupt source archives in the unstable tree.
Could the maintainers of git and manpages please upload new releases?  I
haven't been able to locate 'good' copies of these.

All of the automatic processing scripts should be working again.

Tomorrow I'll start to wade through the 40MB Incoming directory.  Once
I'm done with that, I'll post another note.  Please take a look then and
make sure that your uploads made it.  If I have a release announcement, and
no files, I will send email, but I don't promise that I didn't miss one
release announcement.

All in all, please bear with.  Things should return to the normal state of
insanity in a couple days. ;)

--
Carl Streeter                   |  "Etiquette-wise, there is no proper time
streeter@cae.wisc.edu           |    to use the phrase 'It sucks.'" --Dogbert