xfig-3.1.3-6 uploaded to chiark

And one more. Note once again, that I'm not the maintainer of this package,
but he didn't answer to my mail, so I recompiled his package. It also has
that xpm problem.

 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 225944 bytes: control archive= 928 bytes.
     488 bytes,    11 lines      control
     717 bytes,    38 lines      postinst             #!/bin/sh
     166 bytes,     6 lines      postrm               #!/bin/sh
 PACKAGE: xfig
 MAINTAINER: D.J. Gregor <dgregor@gregor.com>
 VERSION: 3.1.3-6
 DEPENDS: elf-x11r6lib,xpm4.7
 ARCHITECTURE: i386
 RECOMMENDED: transfig
  Xfig is a menu-driven tool that allows the user to draw and manipulate objects
  interactively in an X window.  The resulting pictures can be saved, printed
  on postscript printers, or converted to a variety of other formats (e.g. to
  allow inclusion in LaTeX documents).

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Lehrstuhl fuer angewandte Mathematik insb. Informatik