Re: Initial release of news (System V - like local news tool)

Bruce Perens writes:

> I'd like to automate the procedure as soon as more critical items are off
> my plate. Or someone else can volunteer to do that...

Fine by me.  I certainly don't have time to do it ATM...

Ian Jackson writes:

> Right, but we can't automate deciding on priorities and sections for
> packages :-).

Sure we can.  All packages are miscellaneous and unimportant. ;)

At any rate, handling new packages and errors takes less time than handling
everything, and there's less room for pilot error.

--
Carl Streeter                   |  "Etiquette-wise, there is no proper time
streeter@cae.wisc.edu           |    to use the phrase 'It sucks.'" --Dogbert