libc5_pic, where ?

I would like to build the set of boot diskettes from unstable tree to test it
and try to install debian-1.1 alpha to a computer of friend of me.
I've got the boot-floppies-1.1.0-5.deb package to be able to create theses
diskettes but I'm unable to install it.
It requires a libc5_pic dependency and I didn't find any package of this name :-(
Would you know where I can find it ?  And what is libc5_pic ?

Thanks in advance.

--
 Eric Delaunay.          Ecole Polytechnique/LIX, 91128 Palaiseau Cedex, France
 delaunay@lix.polytechnique.fr