Re: sudo-1.4.1-1 uploaded to chiark

David Engel writes ("Re: sudo-1.4.1-1 uploaded to chiark"):
> I don't know if this is spelled out in the packaging guidelines or
> not, but shouldn't we restrict ourselves to only using publicly
> released compilers and libraries for regular packages.

I've added the following paragraph:

 @item
 Please make sure that you use only released versions of shared libraries
 to build your packages; otherwise other users will not be able to run
 your binaries properly.  Producing source packages that depend on
 unreleased compilers is also usually a good idea.

Ian.