Re: lynx

> Uhh, no, you need a *java* browser to make it work properly... Mosaic,

You guys are missing my point...  Ok, "bad" examples on my part -- but
my point is that people are developing "packages" that depend on web
browsers with specific functionality.  So perhaps we should think
about that when we decide on "provides" fields.

> I think the distinction is not all that useful; just have a single
> virtual name of "www client" or better yet "http client" since that's
> what these backends really use :-) And be sure the w3.el module
> satisfies it...

<sigh> I disagree. But I don't really care what you all do.

Jim