Re: not for 1.1

Raul,

It adds about 100k to each executable. It's not worth considering. Instead,
use a rescue floppy. My latest Debian installation floppies make pretty
good rescue floppies if fsck.ext2 is added to them. I'll try to squeeze that
in the next time I generate them. I think the only reason it isn't on that
floppy now is that I did not have a shared-library version of fsck.ext2 .

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Pixar's "Toy Story", at greater than $184,200,000 in domestic box office
receipts, is the #1 movie released in 1995!