gopher

A while ago I took on the gopher packages from Ted Hajek.  The main
things that need doing are to update them to the latest version and to
compile them for ELF.

I won't have time to work on them at least until I'm convinced I've
got svgalib stable (see numerous posts to debian-devel on this
subject).  If anyone is desperate for an updated gopher then they can
volunteer to do the work themselves.

If no-one does volunteer then I'll get round to doing them eventually
- but I can't make any promises about timescales.

--
Richard Kettlewell
http://www.elmail.co.uk/staff/richard/                    richard@uk.geeks.org

Eat a live toad before breakfast and nothing worse will happen to you all day.