Re: A better miscutils

  Michael> lastcomm --other-file /var/account/pacct.1.gz
  Dirk>  It should work on an uncompressed file.
  Michael>  That's right. But it should core dump when I make that mistake.

I am waiting, for quite some time now, for a new version of GNU acct. That
will be acct-6, a new major release. It might fix it.

Who among us is using process accounting? Who can support me in convincing
Simon Shapiro to patch out kernel sources for acct support?

Dirk Eddelb"uttel                              http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd