Re: Sudo question

> Is it correct that sudo is currently not maintained? I might have a look at
> it then.

>From http://www.debian.org/FTP/admin.html:
	sudo

	Version: 1.3.1pl4-1, Last modified: Thu May 4 00:00:00 1995
	Maintainer:
	     Ian Murdock <imurdock@debian.org>
	     Provides limited super user privileges to specific users.

I'd say: go ahead.

BTW, there have been some problems with your mail domain lately;
therefore I'm mailing this directly to your machine.

Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.