Re: A better miscutils

  Michael Meskes writes:
  Michael>  Dirk.Eddelbuettel@qed.econ.queensu.ca writes:
  Dirk> So I can now concentrate on acct which is easy as there seems to be
  Dirk> no 1.3.x kernel patch for accounting anyway :-/
  Michael>  In our kernels? Why? The accounting patches are always kept
  Michael> up-to-date, so why aren't they included?

Where did you see them? Last time I looked on tsx-11 I only found outdated
stuff. Could you give me a pointer?

  Dirk> They do not have to be compiled in, but they should be in the source
  Dirk> I think. If not isn't this a bug?

I absolutely agree. Simon?

PS to Michael: I tried four times to mail you directly, but mail bounced from
informatik.rwth-aachen.de and circe.informatik.rwth-aachen.de.

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                              http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd