Re: /bin/perl

brian writes:

> I think having /bin/perl is a good idea.  Suppose somebody wants to
> write a perl scrip for rc.boot or something.  If perl is a required
> script processor for the Debian system (and I'm glad it is), then I
> think it should be available at all times.

I guess between this and Richard K's point of having a general purpose
scripting tool available for recovering a messed up system, it's worth
another 200k on the boot partition.  Especially if I ever needed it ;)

--
Carl Streeter                   |  "Etiquette-wise, there is no proper time
streeter@cae.wisc.edu           |    to use the phrase 'It sucks.'" --Dogbert