Re: /bin/perl

Bruce Perens writes:

> I think that /bin/perl came from the base floppies, not from any package.
> I guess the best solution is for the perl package to seek out and destroy
> it.

That would seem to be a good thing to do if the base is no longer going to
provide /bin/perl.  I'll file bug reports on packages that call /bin/perl.
Looks like only wenglish, auctex, minicom, and elm (which I'm rebuilding now)

--
Carl Streeter                   |  "Etiquette-wise, there is no proper time
streeter@cae.wisc.edu           |    to use the phrase 'It sucks.'" --Dogbert