base floppies progress report

I cleaned up the base disk creation script. It now is much more
straightforward than the one I uploaded this morning. There are
some notes that go with it:

	1. It requires the libc5-pic and ncurses3.0-pic packages. I don't
	   know if those have been uploaded or not, as I built my versions
	   from my own patched sources.

	2. It requires the fix to the ncurses3.0 preinst and prerm scripts.

	3. I don't have an ELF perl.

Also, I think Perl needs to be split into two packages - one that goes
in base and contains only the Perl executable, and one that installs
the rest of Perl. Perl is unfortunately too big to have the entire thing
fit on the base floppies without adding another floppy to the current 3.

If I can get an ELF perl built, I'll upload a new base-floppies package
to master.debian.org . This one will generate all 5 discs, but the
installation has not been tested.

	Thanks

	Bruce