html documentation

The current Debian uucp package includes the info files from Ian Taylor's
uucp-doc package.  In addition to the info files are html, dvi, PostScript
and the base of the documentation -- uucp.texi.  I would like to make Debian
packages for the other versions of the documentation, but I'm wondering if
there are special places to put them other than /usr/doc/uucp.  I would
especially like to make sure that the html files are where an http server
can find them.  If I don't hear otherwise, I'll just toss them all into
/usr/doc/uucp.

Thanks,
David

--