Re: Term is AOUT

Bruce Perens writes:

> Yes, there are a number of things to remove. Any volunteers?

I'll certainly work with someone to clean up the archive, but I really don't
have time to do much auditing myself.  How about if you know of something,
let me (and the list) know, and I'll move that stuff off into its own little
area for a while.  If there are no big yells, it can then get deleted
whenever.

Sound like a plan?

This needs to be done, and I think teamwork would probably be the easiest way
to ease the load on everyone.  Unless someone has the gumption to do it ;)

--
Carl Streeter                   |  "Etiquette-wise, there is no proper time
streeter@cae.wisc.edu           |    to use the phrase 'It sucks.'" --Dogbert