Watchdog

I just found a bug in my own package. Watchdog will probabaly run on each
kernel, but it will only function correctly when the softdog option is
enabled in the kernel. I take it the kernels we distribute have all possible
options enabled. Is this really true? Is the softdog enabled? If not we
should put it in.

The bug, however, is that the watchdog package does not check if the kernel
is correct. Kernels before 1.3.52 didn't even have this option. How do I
enter this in the depends clause: image (>=1.3.52) ?

If the softdog was enabled later (or will be enabled with the next release)
please tell me, I want to correct my control file.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Lehrstuhl fuer angewandte Mathematik insb. Informatik