Could a *utils package maintainer include mailclean please?

'Gary Mills wrote:'
>From mills@electra.cc.umanitoba.ca  Sun Feb 18 23:57:10 1996
>From: Gary Mills <mills@cc.UManitoba.CA>
>Date: Sun, 18 Feb 1996 22:56:28 -0600
>To: cjf@netaxs.com
>Subject: Re: Where is the latest version of mailclean/mailsize?

>Okay, the tar file on ftp.cc.umanitoba.ca, in the /src directory now
>contains a copyright notice.  I hope it will be satisfactory to you.
>By the way, I'll be doing a port to Solaris 2.4 within the next week
>or so, and producing a new version of mailclean.  You may want to wait
>for that.
>

>--
>-Gary Mills-       -Unix Support-       -U of M Computing and Network Systems-

The alluded to copyright notice allows redistribution and etc.

This package should be included in miscutils or mailutils or somesuch.
I'd package it myself but it's absurd to put such a small utility in a
package by itself.  So this is a request for one of the util-type
package maintainers to include it in their next release.

Thanks.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley            |    UNIX SIG Leader at PACS
cjf@netaxs.com                     |    (Philadelphia Area Computer Society)