netstd & netbase ELF diffs

I uploaded the diffs against Peter's sources to chiark. Note that they do
not apply to the original sources, but only to Peter's Debian sources.

Also I noticed that there's one patch too many. Sorry! I enabled the
KILL_IP_OPTIONS flag in the tcp_wrapper, since I usually enable it on my
site. However, Peter does not enable it. We're still discussing whether it
should be enabled by default. However, there should NOT be any problem due
to this change. As a matter of fact it should make the system slightly more
secure IMO.

Here's the md5sum:

2facae8de4a621881b5844af76cffcac  netbase-1.26.elf.diff.gz
37dcace89b708e9e41103c879c0c20aa  netstd-1.26.elf.diff.gz

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Lehrstuhl fuer angewandte Mathematik insb. Informatik