Re: Our logo

  Bruce>  Yes, FSF will distribute the software on CD-ROM.

Could someone in the know please outline in a few words how we
	are   were   will be   are not   were not   will not be
affiliated with the GNU project and the FSF?

I always considered being "somehow with the FSF" as one of the stronger
points of the project, apart from the intrinsic quality of the product.

I wouldn't mind hearing some clarifying words from Ian M. himself. Are you
there, Ian?

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                              http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd