Re: Our logo

Me:

From: "brian (b.c.) white" <bcwhite@bnr.ca>
> Not entirely.  After all, it is _GNU_/Linux.

Is it really important that it be GNU/Linux? With no more official
connection to FSF, I'm not 100% sure that's appropriate, either.
Not that I'd turn away from the GPL or anything, but I'm not sure
we are still part of the GNU project.

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens <Bruce@Pixar.com> Pixar Animation Studios
Toy Story: > $179 Million domestic box office and an Oscar so far.