Further FTP site reorganisings

I'm about to rejigger the script that makes the Packages files to
produce a separate file for each target architecture in each of the
stable, development, contrib and non-free trees.  The file will be
named <tree>/binary-<arch>/Packages (and there'll be a corresponding
.gz file).

We need to leave the names ~ftp/debian/development,
~ftp/debian/<tree>/binary and ~ftp/debian/<tree>/binary/Packages.gz in
place for the benefit of old i386 dselects.

When I have a moment I'll add the multi-architecture support to dpkg,
so that it'll look in binary-<arch>.

Ian.