Re: Please include guidelines in dpkg

  Ian>  Isn't all this already in one of our doc packages ?

Nope.

Currently, there is one doc package. I took it over from Ian Murdock.  It
comprises all the most recent HOWTOs and the Linux-FAQ, but no Debian doc.
When I started maintaining it, I called it "doc-linux" and send out a request
for more discussion about what to do with respect to a "doc-debian" package.

Nothing much happened. There is currently no package for Debian doc, even
though we now have a manual. It would be great if someone could volunteer to
take this on. I guess it should be done in cooperation with Ray and Chuck who
maintain the Debian FAQ on the website.

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                              http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd