Re: Braille support for Debian

About 15 years ago I did a votrax interface for a blind student.
I've never worked with a versabraille. In the long term, some kernel
support is warranted as it would be nice to see the boot-time messages
before the system comes up. LILO can already drive a serial console.
In the short-term, I will be making a boot disk soon (about a week?)
and can make it operate the braille device if you can finish your
package before then.

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens <Bruce@Pixar.com> Pixar Animation Studios
Author of the Twelve-Step Program to Quit Emacs