Re: new maintainers needed

Andrew Fernandes wrote:
> Unfortunately, I will have to stop doing debian work as of NOW because I
> have managed to gain meaningful employment.

Congrats. Of course, you imply that debian work isn't *meaningful*. :-)

> So, I need a maintainer for the following packages:
>
> octave
Great! I wanted to do this one anyway. If nobody else wants them,
I'll take on
> fort77
> f2c
as well, but that may be pushing my limit.

BTW, who (if anyone), maintains the list of maintainers these
days?  Or is simply announcing/requesting on debian-devel sufficient?

--
The Mole - I think, therefore I scream

			"The ultimate metric that I would like to propose
			 for user friendliness is quite simple: if this
			 system was a person, how long would it take before
			 you punched it in the nose?"
[Tom Carey]