Re: Still need to be converted to ELF

> These are the ones I need to produce boot floppies. If you don't hear
> from their authors in a day or two, please go ahead and port them.
>
> 		bsdutils cpio dialog dpkg ed netstd

I think Austin Donnelly is about ready to do bsdutils.

cpio and dialog are done.

I won't touch dpkg without hearing from Ian Jackson.  I'm undecied on
whether or not I'll do his other packages, at, cron, smail, etc.

I'll try to do ed soon.  I'm surprised Bill Mitchell hasn't done it
already.

I probably won't touch any of the net* packages since Peter Tobias is
still actively working on them.

David