dpkg 1.0.9: some bugfixes
There are a number of bugfixes in this version, including the
correction to an uninitialised variable in dselect that could cause it
to dump core. This release is still a.out.
The TODO list is still very long. Another release with more bugfixes,
mainly in the hard disk / CDROM method ought to be forthcoming soon.
dpkg (1.0.9); priority=MEDIUM
* dselect uninitialised variable coredump fixed (thanks Carl).
* version numbers printed by --version fixed. (Bug#2115.)
* disk method problem with missing Packages files fixed. (Bug#2114.)
* dependency version relationships now <= >= << >> =. (Bug#2060.)
* install-info is in /usr/sbin, not /usr/bin. (Bug#1924.)
* dpkg regards Revision field as obsolete.
* <asm/unistd.h> changed to <linux/unistd.h> (for m68k port).
* scripts/Makefile.in `clean' target deletes scripts.
-- Ian Jackson <email@example.com> Thu, 11 Jan 1996 20:51:20 +0000
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 198297 Jan 11 21:52 dpkg-1.0.9.deb
-rw-rw-r-- 1 ian ian 260637 Jan 11 21:40 dpkg-1.0.9.tar.gz