[imurdock@debian.org: Re: coming soon]

What are the appropriate contact address at Red Hat and Caldera?  I'd
like to write to both companies and discuss this issue.

Date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 17:37:36 -0500 (EST)
From: Ian Murdock <imurdock@debian.org>
To: debian-devel@Pixar.com
Subject: Re: coming soon

I agree with Ian J.

I also agree that compatibility between distributions is paramount, but
I'd rather convince Caldera, Red Hat, etc. to be compatible with System V
than change Debian to be incompatible with it.  We should make talking to
them the first step in resolving this incompatibility problem.  If they
don't want to change, we can decide what to do from there.