Re: binary-alpha and binary-sparc directories

Matthew Bailey:
   > For those out there that are interested. I will make space available for
   > these ports, and allow each group to maintain uploads for the subtree.
   >
   > Please contact me if you are in need of an account for this use.

Ian Murdock:
   Please don't do this.  I'd rather that the alpha, m68k, and sparc versions
   be maintained just like the i386 version is maintained.  (That is,
   contributors upload packages to an Incoming directory and I move them into
   the archive from there.)

How should we distinguish between i386/m68k/sparc specific packages
and architecture neutral packages?  For architecture specific
packages, what happens if several .deb files get uploaded at the same
time for the same package?

--
Raul