Lha copyright?

Hi...

I have finished a Debian distribution of LHA from sunsite.  Now since the
documentation is in Japanese I'm not exactly sure if it's copyright and
under what conditions it's to be distributed.

Would this go into the normal 1.0 distribution, contrib or non-free area?
Or would it just not be allowed at all?  Hopefully someone knows and can
get back to me before I upload it.

Regards,

...Karl

--
 |                         PO Box 828   Office: (09)316-3036 Fax: (09)381-3909
 |OWER INTERNET SERVICES   Canning Bridge   After Hours:  015-779-828
                           WA, 6153     Sales Support: sales@tower.com.au
Internet Service Providers
 and Networking Solutions