dpkg problems? + one volunteer needed

I have nearly finished debianising the tripwire package.

However, I have still some minor problems:

1. although I specified 'tripwire' (in lowercase) as package name in the
debian.control file, after installation I get the package name
capitalized:
--------------------
bash# dpkg -l | more
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge
||/ Name         Version   Rev  Description
+++-============-=========-====-===============================================
ii  Tripwire           1.2 0    Tripwire: a file and directory integrity checke
ii  a2gs               1.0 4    ASCII to PostScript filter
--------------------
all other package names are lower case only.

2. Also, dpkg complains about a missing file 'configure', although the
packaging guidelines do not mention any such file.  dpkg
also doesn't wait for me to press <enter>.  Part of the output
with debugging on:
--------------------
Setting up Tripwire ...
D000001: deferred_configure updating conffiles
D000200: conffderef in=`/etc/tripwire.config' current working=`/etc/tripwire.con
fig'
D000200: conffderef nonexistent
D000020: deferred_configure `/etc/tripwire.config' (= `/etc/tripwire.config') us
eredited=-1 distedited=-1 what=204
D000002: fork/exec /var/lib/dpkg/info/Tripwire.postinst ( postinst configure )

Note: the tripwire binary, configuration file and database
directory are located conforming to the file system standards in
/usr/bin, /etc and /var/lib.  However, it is strongly advised that
these are stored on write-protected media (e.g. mounted RO floppy).
See /usr/doc/tripwire/README for details.

You will probably want to finetune /etc/tripwire.config

Can't open configure: No such file or directory
Press <return> to continue:

bash#

Am I missing something here?  I use dpkg version 1.0.6.

Finally, as soon as these problems are solved, I would like to ask for
one volunteer to test this package before I release it in public.
This is the first package that I debianise, and I might have
overlooked a few things.
--
Patrick Weemeeuw, network manager
K.U.Leuven, KULeuvenNet, currently at the Dept. of Computer Science