innd won't start on my ELF converted machine

Hi,

I am sending this to the devel list, assuming that not many others have
converted to ELF yet.

Anyway, the subject says alot.  I have had innd running on my system for
sometime.  After loading all of the new ELF and A.OUT libs, innd doesn't
start.  I get a message in the log that says:
  inndstart: inndstart cant bind Address already in use
So I thought I would rebuild.  First I tried with elf and that failed
(sorry I don't remember why at the moment) and then with a.out.  The
a.out build went fine, but I get the same message.

Any ideas?  I haven't dug to deeply yet, that's next.  But I thought I
would ask and maybe not have to solve something someelse already did.

Thanks,

Kenny Wickstrom           | gnu - a new generation in s/w devel/support
kenny@kennet.com          | Linux - a much improved Un*x clone
(708)740-4008             | Debian - a Linux distribution setting the
#include <std-disclaimer> |    standard for future distributions