TERM=linux & ncurses-1.9.7a...

There seems to be some problem(s) with the 'linux' entry in the terminfo
database.  I recompiled minicom to use it (figured I'd get the ELF version
out of the way) and now all of the dialogs are broken --- specifically, I
get extraneous `1m` strings in unusual places.

This doesn't happen if I run it from rxvt or if I manually set the TERM
variable to vt100 or some such.

Also, I seem to be missing untic or infotocap or anything that would let
me look at the entry, so I'm sort of at a loss to guess where the problem
might lie.

Mike.
--
"I'm a dinosaur.  Somebody's digging my bones."