Re: aout-* packages

> This brings up a potentially important question:
>
> 1.2.13 won't compile under ELF by default, and though there have been
> many threats of 1.2.14 it has yet to materialize.  Are we going to push
> forward with 1.3.x, or stick with 1.2.13 and patch?

I run 1.3 kernels myself, but they are not sufficiently tested for
production systems.

AFAIK H.J. Lu's ELF patch for 1.2.11 works with 1.2.13, so perhaps
we should include this patch in our 1.2.13 sources. Bruce?

Ray
--
LOGIC  The principle governing human intellection. Its nature may be deduced
from examining the two following propositions, both of which are held by