Re: md5sum passwords

   Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 02:29:27 GMT
   From: Daniel Quinlan <quinlan@best.com>

   BTW, I like the way their manual is set up and on the web.  And I
   also like that it seems more geared to open contributions than the
   Debian manual.

Hmm..  Well, I did release a draft of the manual in July so that the
Project could contribute.  I've received exactly two patches to date.
Due to lack of interest, I never released an updated interim draft,
and I'm still in the process of getting ready to release the final
draft.  What, exactly, have I done to discourage "open contributions"?