HELP! (need to find Carl Streeter)

I am having problems with bugs.cps.cmich.edu and carls account. There
seems to be this debian bugs file that is over 75 megs in his account
that procmail keeps tring to parse running me totally out of RAM and
bring the machine to a crawl!!!

Can anyone tell me what this is, is it still needed? Otherwise I will
send his mail to /dev/null until it can be fixed.

Or bruce can you remove it from the mailing lists? that might be easier..

--
Matthew S. Bailey
107 Emmons Hall

mbailey@cps.cmich.edu

... Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer,
my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.  Any
resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic.
The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold
them is left as an exercise for the reader.  The question of the
existence of the reader is left as an exercise for the second god
coefficient.  (A discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism
is beyond the scope of this article.)