need new package maintainer for "ncurses"

I need someone to take over the "ncurses" packages from me. I took them
over from Ian Jackson to give him more time to work on "dinstall". I
have been so busy on installation issues, etc., that I can't do
"ncurses" justice. This package requires a hotshot C programmer who
has the time to devote to tracking bugs and forwarding them to the
ncurses developers, etc. There are a lot of outstanding bugs on this
package, and the developers issue new releases every month or so.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens

--
See Pixar's "Toy Story", at a theater near you starting November 22.
"Toy Story" Soundtrack - Available now at a record shop near you!