Dependency problems in various packages

I've just sent out a pile of bug reports, after having read the
nPackages file which came out of my npdpkg program.

The bug reports are based on my understanding of the functionality and
relationships between the packages involved, which may well be
flawed.  Please do not be afraid to contradict me.

Many of these bugs are non-critical and can wait until after the
release.  I'm just reporting them now so that I have somewhere to put
the information, rather than just losing it.  Please use your
judgement.

Ian.