`Special instructions' file

It seems that as we upgrade things, and change the Debian world, we
occasionally need to tell users to upgrade in special ways.  Usually
this involves using dpkg and/or dselect in a particular way, to get
the right packages removed and installed in the right order.

I propose that we create a file, or perhaps a directory, where these
special instructions can be placed.  It would be good to have it in
reverse order of time since the announcement, but to make it easy to
search by package name.

Ian.