packages that need a maintainer

The following packages currently don't have a maintainer.

- minicom
  This package has an outstanding bug report, and I couldn't reach the
  maintainer (Matt Porter <porter+@osu.edu>, <mporter@primenet.com>).

- seyon
  The same as noted for minicom applies here.

- wenglish
  The previous maintainer isn't interested in this anymore.

- inn
  This package was withdrawn because it had several bugs and the
  maintainer didn't have enough time to fix it.

If you intend to maintain one of these packages please write me.

If you maintained a package and don't have enough ressources to
continue this, write me so that I can "offer" this package here.

	Sven
--
Sven Rudolph (sr1@inf.tu-dresden.de); WWW : http://www.sax.de/~sr1/