xman bug : looking for volunteer (Bug#598)

> Package: xbaseR6
> Version: 0.93-7
>
> xman doesn't display the full manual page (for example, selecting the
> section 8 manual page 'lpd', it discards the NAME and SYNOPSIS section
> and part of the first sentence of DESCRIPTION).
>
> The xman manual page claims great flexibility in configuring xman, but
> none of the advertised options are relevant.

I need someone who is interested into digging in this problem. I don't
know whether this problem is caused by xman or the manpage formatter
or the formatter macro set. I reproduced it, this bug affects more man
pages than the one given above.

(This bug makes it impossible to read certain manpages with xman. It
isn't good behaviour to refuse to display help even when a user asks
for it.)

	Sven
--
Sven Rudolph (sr1@inf.tu-dresden.de); WWW : http://www.sax.de/~sr1/