Re: Do we really care how many floppies are in the base?

   From: Richard Kettlewell <richard@elmail.co.uk>
   Personally I can't stand vi and am therefore going to be prejudiced
   against anything to do with it ... but I believe I'm being fairly
   objective in asserting that something like ee would be much better for
   naive users.

Ah, the emotional evaluation.  I don't like vi either but it is a
standard and I think a Unix system is incomplete without.  If we were
to get religion here, I have emacs fingers and would want to use some
form of it like jove.

None the less, Bill's table is most convincing.  Easy of use and small
size win my support.  I think we should go with ee in the base.