ftp.debian.org?

Hi...

Just logged into ftp.debian.org with my mirror script manually and it was
about to delete ALL my files.  I manually ftp'd in there and the only
directory under there was "ftpadmin" with a few files in it.  Where has
the whole of the Debian Linux archive gone?  Luckily I stopped my mirror
before it was going to delete everything here...

...Karl

--
Karl Ferguson <karl@tower.com.au>
Network Supervisor - Tower Internet Services.